Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
(05-05-2021, 08:08 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: A lot is going to come down to how they start.  If they get off to a hot start, this young team will be playing with some energy and attitude.  They need it. 

I have been looking at the opponents and the team I would hope to open against is the Jets.  Since the league has the Bengals opening on the road so many years, if I had to choose a road opponent for week 1,  it would be the Jets.  

I would agree with you a lot of it is going to come down to how they start.  I think the other thing that's going to come down to is how many times a games is Zac going to have Burrow dropping back and throwing the ball?   

I truly think this is going to be a factor. Everyone is like oh Burrows going to come back this year and be a bad ass.  Well I'm sure and i HOPE Zac doesn't throw his ass out there and say well we're going to have you throw the ball 50-60 times a game again.  

Whether we like it or not there's going to be some limitations to this offense this year that wouldnt have been there last year with Burrows knee being destroyed.  We'll see what those limitations are.  I think the first half of the season will be a lot of Burrow getting back into the grove.  Getting the mental side right and balling out.  Burrows a bad ass but we can't say Burrows, Jesus Christ and walks on water.  He's a regular dude who's going to take time to work out some kinks in the armor.  

As far as who this team starts with it wouldn't shock me if they put the Bengals in Baltimore first, or Cleveland.  it seems like here of late the league has been starting with interconference games the first week of the season and the Bengals have drawn the Ravens many of times.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - TJ528 - 05-05-2021, 09:00 AM