Bates
Hubbard
Bell
Other (Specify)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Jersey Are You Going To Buy?!
(05-04-2021, 10:43 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I did blow it out my ass... and all over you and that shitty attitude.

The very definition of a fair weather fan is someone who says things like... "I won't XYZ until they win". Or, "I won't XYZ until they win a playoff game".

It isn't the money spending or not. That doesn't make someone a fair weather fan. If your reasons for not getting a jersey were cost, you don't like them, you already have one you like, etc etc, then NO... that's not fair weather.

HOWEVER..... That wasn't your reasoning, was it? Nope. It was "I won't buy a new jersey unless they win". That's as fair weather fan as it gets, no matter how long you lurk in the shadows bitching on a message board.

The offer will stand for all of time. When they start winning, I'll get you both a custom Bengals jersey with a matching umbrella (for the rain cloud you've been standing under): #21 Fairweather. That way, everyone can see who you truly are. Why hide it?
i have been very clear elsewhere i do not like the new jerseys as well.

A fair weather fan is someone that wont even acknowledge they are a fan of a team until they are winning. its more Earn my money tactic.

I still wear my bengals gear just not buying anything new atm

but if you want to spend your money go for it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Jersey Are You Going To Buy?! - XenoMorph - 05-05-2021, 09:14 AM