Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done
(05-05-2021, 08:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No shit.  Some of the whining about the Chase selection makes me wonder if some folks would rather have Chase bomb just to prove they were right as opposed to seeing the team succeed.  

I wanted Chase, but selecting Sewell wouldn't have been "stupid, careless, mindless, etc".  It would have just been a different approach.  I am very excited to see what this young offense can do in 2021. The fact that they have ALL the young core of weapons (Chase, Boyd, Higgins, Mixon, Burrow) signed for at least 3 years is very exciting.  

Right. And people can say what they want about win/loss records, nobody likes what happened the last 2 years, but I doubt anyone can criticize legitimately what Taylor is doing to rebuild this team. Bringing in solid vets from other winning NFL programs, drafting Captains and leaders from NCAA Championship teams, guys who know what it takes to win and who are used to winning, and getting rid of players who have been here so long they are used to losing. Bringing in players who hold themselves accountable and aren't just here to collect a paycheck. The future is bright. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done - Sled21 - 05-05-2021, 09:16 AM