Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continued Trump Administration Fallout
(05-05-2021, 12:48 PM)Dill Wrote: Hollo, do you doubt that "truth and facts" played some role in Dems regaining of the the House, the Senate and the Presidency? 

I don't know, but yeah I doubt it. I think this swing had more to do with the Corona mess (and maybe with some truth and facts surrounding that) and with Trump being just such an insufferable moron. I think it has way more to do with that than with any revelations that came out of impeachments or Russia investigations; and given how close the election was, I think Trump would have been reelected easily if Corona had not happened.

But as said, I don't and can't know. I came across some Trump supporters that reconsidered due to his tweets or his takes on Corona; I just never ever came across anyone who claimed he voted for Trump and reconsidered because of all the shady stuff Trump, his surroundings or Barr's DOJ pulled. These things seemed to have zero impact on any measurables like approval rating; and the mechanisms that made distinct non-liberals overlook these deeds seemed pretty much collectively rooted in any Trump supporter's mind, and extended to any liberal-unfriendly mind (they're all the same, the media blows it out of proportion etc etc). Something that imho could be witnessed on these boards as well, not exclusively with distinct Trump supporters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Continued Trump Administration Fallout - hollodero - 05-05-2021, 01:06 PM