Bates
Hubbard
Bell
Other (Specify)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Jersey Are You Going To Buy?!
(05-05-2021, 11:38 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Are you so ***** dense that you really don't get the point of me not buying a jersey is?

No shit they won't feel the hurt from a handful of fans not giving them money - that's not the point. I have got zero power over what they do or how they do it, so I'll just spend what money I have on shit other than their product because their product doesn't make me happy. I won't buy strawberry Oreos either because they don't make me happy - am I fairweather Oreo fan? No - I just won't support things that spend more time pissing me off than making me smile.

Your ***** bullshit gatekeeping of the fan base is 100% idiotic - you don't get to dictate what makes a fan and what doesn't. And part of my issue with the team isn't the 4 years of rough and shit play - it's actually the 5 consecutive playoff appearances with **** all to show for it. It's a level of incompetence that deserves ZERO reward from any fan base.

You wanna give them your money - ***** fine. I don't give a shit what you do with your money. Don’t get on here and start telling people how to spend their money or show their fandom.

Once again - miss me with your bullshit and blow it out your ass.

(05-05-2021, 11:41 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nah man didn't you know - if you don't spend every dime you earn on this shitball franchise you ain't a fan. Shit the fact that we have the audacity to even say anything negative about them means we ain't fans. It's all rainbows and sunshine and great things down in the Queen City and PBS.

I've told you twice now that it isn't about NOT spending money... It's the reason you gave that WILL trigger you spending money....

You said you would spend money WHEN THEY WIN.

That's FAIR WEATHER AF

The rest if the bullshit you've written is just straw man and attempts at deflecting the facts of what you said, why you said it, and the realization of who you are as a person and as a fan.

BTW, it's fine to be a fair weather fan. It's fine to be a band waggoner. Most fans fall into that category. Just don't kid yourself on where you're at as a Bengals fan.

Don worry. They'll be good again and you can just tell everyone how brave of a soldier you were, sticking by the team in their darker hours. Bandwagoners beating their chests after wins is a hilarious thought to me.

BTW, your Oreo analogy doesn't work in this discussion on several levels. Keep hating, man... I hear it really helps.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Jersey Are You Going To Buy?! - PDub80 - 05-05-2021, 06:27 PM