Bates
Hubbard
Bell
Other (Specify)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Jersey Are You Going To Buy?!
(05-05-2021, 06:27 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I've told you twice now that it isn't about NOT spending money... It's the reason you gave that WILL trigger you spending money....

You said you would spend money WHEN THEY WIN.

That's FAIR WEATHER AF

The rest if the bullshit you've written is just straw man and attempts at deflecting the facts of what you said, why you said it, and the realization of who you are as a person and as a fan.

BTW, it's fine to be a fair weather fan. It's fine to be a band waggoner. Most fans fall into that category. Just don't kid yourself on where you're at as a Bengals fan.

Don worry. They'll be good again and you can just tell everyone how brave of a soldier you were, sticking by the team in their darker hours. Bandwagoners beating their chests after wins is a hilarious thought to me.

BTW, your Oreo analogy doesn't work in this discussion on several levels. Keep hating, man... I hear it really helps.

Not really. If an NFL team doesn't appear to do things necessary to win and allow their fans to enjoy the experience, why the hell would someone be expected to fork over any kind of financial support?

It's pretty simple. If i'm spending my dollars and MB is doing backwards, half-ass shit and skimping out on things most all other NFL teams have, i have every right to complain and then not spend any of my money on Bengals gear. When things change and they seem to be making an effort...or if someone wants to wait to see if those new efforts produce a winner before they start forking over again, that has nothing to do with someone's level of fandom. 

Matter of fact, most fair-weather fans buy the shit out of some teams gear and then when they tank, they just latch onto another team and buy the shit out of their gear. Doesn't make them a better fan. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Jersey Are You Going To Buy?! - rfaulk34 - 05-05-2021, 09:27 PM