Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continued Trump Administration Fallout
(05-06-2021, 11:23 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You could throw Cohen and Anthony Scaramucci as well.  For many people in this country, the person you're conversing with included, it's not what you do or say, it's who you're speaking or acting against.  They're quite happy to engage in double standards as long as the "correct" target is being attacked.  The interesting thing is they are utterly blind to this hypocrisy, even when it's pointed out in real time.

Oh yeah I could throw them in, and maybe some other names as well. I see the pattern and the hypocrisy you described, little surprise since I described it myself.

I however feel like adding that in this particular instance, that was not exactly what Dill was doing. He doesn't care as much about that/her/her motives as about the possible consequences her actions might have. Which is a fair point, imho. I sure don't have the same hope and beliefs as he does regarding those consequences, but I don't feel he was engaging in said hypocrisy in that instance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Continued Trump Administration Fallout - hollodero - 05-06-2021, 12:00 PM