Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Bengals Roster (Pre-season version)
(05-05-2021, 12:38 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Are we really concerned about WR 4,5,6?  I'm not.

I think Tate has shown he can play.  I'm still bewildered as to why he wasn't playing much last year.  I thought he would thrive with Burrow.  Say what you want about Thomas, but he knows the system and played fairly well last year.

I was actually shocked they didn't take a WR in the draft.  I'm guessing one of the special teams type guys will step up and take the 6th spot - or if Evans is as good at catching the ball as advertised, you could see him in the slot every now and then in 4-5 WR sets.

Well, we took Chase. 

Depth is important. We certainly lack it at WR. Tate is slow and gets no separation. Way overrated. Erickson is a better receiver. Thomas' best attribute is ST play.

Plus, we play a lot of 4 or 5 WR sets. Those guys are gonna play some and are substandard. Heck, even if we play 3 WR sets only, guys get rotated after long routes. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 Bengals Roster (Pre-season version) - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 05-06-2021, 06:59 PM