Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your Grade be for Bengals 2015 draft?
(05-07-2021, 12:09 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I honestly think that playoff L crushed that team's spirit. It was just over after that, even if we kept the line strong.

Shake I couldn't agree with this statement more.  I think that loss was demoralizing not only to the players but the staff as well, as you can see our drafts went to shit the last 2 years Marvin was here after that loss.  

I honestly think the biggest losses were Zeilter and Whit though.  Whit was the leader of this team/organization while Marvin was here.  He was the man in the lockroom and commanded respect.  If Whit talked everyone listened.   

Evidently the Bengals organization didnt put enough importance on the role he played in the locker room nor what losing a piece like him could do to an entire organization.  

I think Burrow has the chance to be the leader Whit was but Whit was also here for 10 years so he earned that respect over time.  Burrows the only one I can see in Whit's mold of leadership. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would your Grade be for Bengals 2015 draft? - TJ528 - 05-07-2021, 12:09 PM