Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson
(05-05-2021, 02:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, some just looked at OT then looked him up and saw that he CAN struggle against speed rushers on the outside.

Moving him to Guard is perfect as once he gets his hands on you it is over. Dude eats and makes more pancakes than Ihop.

For sure RG is where I envisioned him and that seems to be the way Pollack is thinking as well. That is what is nice about 
Carman, if Jonah or Riley go down Jackson is much better than say Fred Johnson to fill in. Hope Carman has a career like 
Bobbie Williams, that would be fantastic. Willie is a tall order.

My biggest concern was his transition to G, but the more I learn it seems like it might truly be a natural fit for him. I honestly think he could be a solid RT, but it seems like he could really be a true stud at G and I hope so. Of course part of my concern was how poorly Fred Johnson and Billy Price translated to G, but it was also under Turner and that says something as well. I have a good feeling about Jackson Carman. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson - bengaloo - 05-07-2021, 01:21 PM