Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2021 Offseason - Overall Thoughts
(05-07-2021, 07:06 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Do you lack reading comprehension skills or are you inherently dishonest?

No one is saying Ossai or Carman are bad players. Just unproven. One was a reach in the second that is going to have to learn a new spot. One is a former LB who moved to EDGE last year. A little light for an NFL edge but with great athleticism. But still a noob at his position. And he plays for Lou. So I will temper my enthusiasm some.

There is some distance between saying someone is crap (which I did not do), and saying they are the bestest pick EV-ER! And totally AWESOME! (Which is what you are doing). It isn't one or the other, it is more like a sliding scale/continuum type deal. Get it?

And people would likely take you more seriously if you could correctly identify what conference Clemson plays in. You weren't right about that, for certain.

I think I will put you on ignore before I get pissed off.

You lost all my respect with this post, I admitted my mistake. I watched Clemson beat on the SEC so much I forgot they were 
in the ACC. BTW you will be the only poster I have ever put on ignore, congratulations. I love the Carman and Ossai picks, sorry.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 Offseason - Overall Thoughts - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-08-2021, 03:38 PM