Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs
(11-05-2015, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That slaves built the pyramids. I suppose you can get caught up in the label if you wish: jews, hebrews, isrealites, ect... and these facilities could have been used to store grain.

Nope, nope, and nope. Not historically possible, again. Sorry about your poor choice of preferred mythology. And if you happen to want to expand your list to include "Levantine nomads", then you'll need to provide even a smidgen of evidence that there was any significant number (at least a million) of slaves of that background in the ancient Egyptian Empire, something which I doubt you can do given that even so-called "biblical archaeologists" can't do it.

Quote:What type of aliens (sorry Dino it's in the title) do you assert built the pyramids?

As you know, neither I nor anybody else in this thread has asserted that aliens built the Pyramids. You'll have to go argue with somebody who actually said that if it's the debate you're looking for.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs - GodHatesBengals - 11-06-2015, 02:09 AM