Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2021 Offseason - Overall Thoughts
On paper I like what they have done this off season.

Really believe we have wrapped up a major overhaul of the roster and are ready to move forward. The last two years was about turning over the roster and that has been accomplished.

Offensively we added Chase, Reiff and Carmen. Couple those with a healthy Hopkins, Burrow, Mixon, CJ and Williams and you have to like our offense. Add in a normal preseason to prepare and I think you’ll see a group that puts up lots of points.

Defensively we get back Reader, Wayans from injuries. Added Hendrickson, Hilton, some nice pieces in the draft.

We also added a reliable kicker with range.

While I know many want to grade Taylor on his first 2 years won/lost record but that is misleading. Those rosters hadv very little chance to make playoffs playing in a division with 3 playoff teams, a injury depleted roster and a ownership looking to move on from high priced aging vets. Taylor accomplished that goal and has rebuilt the team and it is this year that we can begin to honestly expect to see improvement in the win column. We have turned over this roster in 2 years. For that I give him a A.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 Offseason - Overall Thoughts - Waite Hoyt - 05-10-2021, 10:16 AM