Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continued Trump Administration Fallout
(05-10-2021, 07:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, people usually are not interested in them. It's those people that have a lot of merit, meaning a lot of connections, but the current bosses do not really have a place in their hearts or their cabinets for them. 
Eg., and this is not official and mere speculation on my part, our current nominee was sure a higher shot in one party and had a relationship with a woman that was quite an influential figure in another party. Which might have caused some awkwardness if he were to stay around at home. This is an ideal candidate to send to Brussels.

As for comparing the US with the EU, nope doesn't work. One might imagine as example how things would work if all of your 50 governors had to agree on something before it gets done. I get the US is quite used to cowtrading, but this sure is another level. Can we get this important measure done, how many fishing rights do you need to agree, how much extra money for you, how much leeway on this or that for you? OK.

It's that damn Poland.  "Poland said no.  I'm going to try to catch the earlier train" 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Continued Trump Administration Fallout - michaelsean - 05-11-2021, 09:26 AM