Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2021 Offseason - Overall Thoughts
(05-09-2021, 08:40 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have tried to stay silent, but can't. The Big Ten used to be an elite football conference, now it is the SEC far above #2 conference and so on. What has been special about the Big Ten the last 2 or 3 years?

1. OSU is only team consistently top 5. After that, Michigan and MSU programs on the demise. Penn State on demise. Wisconsin is not elite nor is Indiana, Nonwestern, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois. Minn. or Rutgers. Overall Big Ten is not churning out top 100 picks in the draft if you remove OSU. Clemson, LSU. Alabama and the SEC are.

I am not picking on OSU, but to act like the Big Ten is a huge upgrade over the ACC the past few years especially when ND played in the SEC in 2020 is wrong in my opinion. We have witnessed a lot of OSU OL and DL not fulfill their draft positions also. Price is just one of many.

On the DL??? You do realize Joey Bosa, Nick Bosa, Chase Young....all 3 have came out of OSU in the past 5 years.  Then look at the DB's that have came out of Ohio State.  

Have there been some stinkers on OL from Ohio State, YEP.  However, historically Ohio State's OL draft picks are dominant.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 Offseason - Overall Thoughts - TJ528 - 05-11-2021, 01:13 PM