Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make No Bones About Bengals Are Going Deep this Year In The Playoffs
(05-11-2021, 03:58 PM)GodFather Wrote: There has been too much negativity this offseason with the Bengals. Positive things are on the way, have you seen the changes from our front office this offseason so far. It has been tremendous. We picked up a guard in Reiff that will dramatically change this offensive line under Pollack. With the addition of Carman to guard and a healthy Williams we are looking at a fresh revamped line to protect Joe Burrow.

And speaking of, Chase to Burrow this season? It wont get better than this. We are talking LSU magic in stripes.

Now how can you not be excited about this? Yes, Zac struggled his first two seasons but with a sub par offensive line, how could he actually carry out his guru offensive minded plays? He was shackled, shackled I tell you under Jim Turners OL. Now he will have a playbook that will light up the NFL.

With a healthy defense we will also be able to see The Italian sausage himself, Lou Anarumo carry out his vision of what a 21st century defense looks like. I'm telling you its magic, magic!!!

And finally with a front office and Elizabeth Blackburn selling those HOT HOT HOT new jerseys we will all have something to wear on game day to cheer our favorite team on. Now get that credit card out and place your order. Don't forget to throw a hat in to boot! ThumbsUp

Now Who is with me? WHO DEY 2021 all the way to this year's Super Bowl!!!   *

*I hijacked GodFather's account this is really DennyG posting, the original BB Gangsta. WhoDey!!!!!

Yea I'm going into this season with tempered expectations.  

I expect by mid-season Joe Burrow to be back to the Burrow of old.  

By mid-season, if the OL can stay healthy, i expect them to play up to their average ability on the OL.  

I think this offense is legit set up to put points on the board.  I could see 30+ppg. 

I think this whole season comes down to Lou and his coaching ability.  Sorry this is my realistic expectations side. 

I believe we made improvements on defense but I still think this is the side of the ball that will hold us back this season.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make No Bones About Bengals Are Going Deep this Year In The Playoffs - TJ528 - 05-11-2021, 05:21 PM