Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule discussion; Bengals open vs Vikings
(05-12-2021, 09:31 AM)Au165 Wrote: Honestly, I don't think that defense is good at all anymore. Peterson is not the guy he used to be and is really maybe a year or two left in the league. Harrison Smith is still solid but not what he used to be. Anthony Harris left in FA. Their other corners aren't very good and their defensive line has really struggled to get a pass rush recently. In fact, their defense last year was one of the worst in the leagues...far worse than ours even.

I think this game turns into a shootout.

It was pretty terrible last year, but I don't know if I would bank on that this year.

The Vikings got absolutely pilfered on defense in FA last year (lost 2 starting DL and all 3 of their top CBs) and then got brutalized by injuries almost exclusively on defense. They had 11 guys on IR to finish 2020 and 9 of the 11 were on defense including Danielle Hunter and Anthony Barr.

Also even if you don't look at the IR exclusively...

It's crazy. I am pretty sure the Vikings were cursed last year. Threw a black cat under a ladder and into a mirror or something.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schedule discussion; Bengals open vs Vikings - TheLeonardLeap - 05-12-2021, 09:53 AM