Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule discussion; Bengals open vs Vikings
(05-12-2021, 12:06 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Our offense will roll them, not a doubt in my mind.

Imagine being a fan of a team that has gone 6-25 over the last two years, has ranked 29th and 28th in points scored, and thinking without a doubt in your mind that we roll someone.

Now imagine being a fan of literally any other team and coming here and reading this.  Imagine being a Vikings fan and stumbling upon this. It would be hysterical.

Look, I have no problem with an opinion similar to this that is prefaced with the words "I think" or "I hope" and is followed by "because .... (insert logic here)".

It's these definitive statements that are so embarrassing.  Guy can't even take the time to explain why he feels we can be successful.  Even worse, he can't even present it in a way that is hopefull or allows for any other outcome.  No reasoning is presented.  It's a stone cold fact.  It's inevitable.

To each their own, but I don't know how anyone could read this and not roll their eyes. 

Good God does this website have some of the biggest homers I have ever encountered on the internet.  The way this dude presents this is as if he's a fan of the Steelers coming off one of the Superbowls, which would still be incredibly obnoxious.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schedule discussion; Bengals open vs Vikings - Wes Mantooth - 05-12-2021, 11:10 AM