Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make No Bones About Bengals Are Going Deep this Year In The Playoffs
I always try to cultivate a positive out look with the Bengals. Don't understand the few people here who act like they are in a competition to see who can be the biggest complainer about everything the Bengals do.

That being said, I am not going to predict that this team goes deep into the playoffs. And I realize it will take a lot of "luck" for us to be competitive. But I don't mean an unreasonable amount of "good luck". I just mean a lack of "bad luck".

I would not consider it "good luck" if Burrow, Higgins, and our young LBs all played better this year. Players are just supposed to improve over their rookie seasons.

I would not consider it "good luck" if at least one of our top 4 CBs did not miss games with injury this year. All teams have injuries, but usually some players stay healthy. Same with Jonah Williams who has missed 22 of 32 games so far in his NFL career,

Overall this team has enough talented to be competitive for the playoffs. It just all comes down to COACHING and injuries.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make No Bones About Bengals Are Going Deep this Year In The Playoffs - fredtoast - 05-12-2021, 11:18 AM