Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make No Bones About Bengals Are Going Deep this Year In The Playoffs
(05-12-2021, 11:13 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Just tired from years of emotional investment, only to be let down repeatedly.  Maybe if I take a more skeptical approach, perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do have some success.

I get that.  The weird thing I have unintentionally done to help the Bengals is have a lot of personnel disasters. It is odd...at the roughest points of my life, the Bengals were amazing.  So, needless to say, I have been pretty blessed most of my life because they have sucked far more than been amazing.

I was in college when they went to the Super Bowl with Boomer.  Was in a really bad car accident that had me miss nearly a month of my college swim season.  Neck is still f'd up to this day, and can't really look over my left shoulder.  

More recently, went through divorce, was laid off, COVID, and other things that are a bit more personal.  So, I am thinking the Bengals are in EXCELLENT shape!  I really took one for the team!   Hilarious

And I am not trying to have a pity party.  I have been stressed out and it is not a very happy time, but I don't stay on the mat.  I always rise, and I will again.  I am just hoping in my time of personal issues that the Bengals get the good energy that has left me.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make No Bones About Bengals Are Going Deep this Year In The Playoffs - SHRacerX - 05-12-2021, 11:29 AM