Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make No Bones About Bengals Are Going Deep this Year In The Playoffs
(05-12-2021, 11:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, games like 13 targets to AJ Green for only 3 receptions tends to hurt production.  So does not having Joe Mixon and a horrible offensive line.  

It would be a ridiculous step, and (sorry, Andy) if Dalton was still leading the charge with all those weapons, I still couldn't say it.   But this isn't Dalton's team.  We have Joe Burrow.  And I think this guy, with a decent offensive line and these weapons, can become "30-burger Burrow".  

It would also help if the defense were able to get them a few more possessions.  

And I am telling you... Aaron Rodgers winning an MVP while throwing 48 TDs, with the best OL in the league last year, with an All-Pro 18 TD WR, an 11 TD TE, and a Pro Bowl RB "only" averaged 31.8 points per game.

30+ ppg for the Bengals ain't happening. People throw out numbers like that because they're nice and round and neat, but it's not feasible.

Even the Chiefs fell short of 30 ppg last season, and they have the best QB in the NFL, the best TE in the NFL, a good OL, the most explosive WR in the NFL, and a top-3 offensive mind calling the plays.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make No Bones About Bengals Are Going Deep this Year In The Playoffs - TheLeonardLeap - 05-12-2021, 11:35 AM