Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make No Bones About Bengals Are Going Deep this Year In The Playoffs
(05-12-2021, 11:35 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And I am telling you... Aaron Rodgers winning an MVP while throwing 48 TDs, with the best OL in the league last year, with an All-Pro 18 TD WR, an 11 TD TE, and a Pro Bowl RB "only" averaged 31.8 points per game.

30+ ppg for the Bengals ain't happening. People throw out numbers like that because they're nice and round and neat, but it's not feasible.

Even the Chiefs fell short of 30 ppg last season, and they have the best QB in the NFL, the best TE in the NFL, a good OL, and the most explosive WR in the NFL and a top-3 offensive mind calling the plays.

I get it...you have supported your statement with good factual information.  I completely understand.  BUT....There is always a BUT....The Bengals defense has been suspect and as we saw even in the Jacksonville game, that the Bengals won't be able to take the foot off the gas in many games.  They might have to average over 30 to win 10 games.  

I know it isn't likely, but what I saw Burrow do with guys like Chase, Jefferson (we have Boyd), Marshall (we have Higgins), and CEH (we have Mixon)....I won't say it is not feasible.  It isn't just the weapons, but Burrow himself.  I think that much of the guy.  And with Marvin gone, I don't see them playing kill the clock with a 7 point lead in the 2nd quarter.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make No Bones About Bengals Are Going Deep this Year In The Playoffs - SHRacerX - 05-12-2021, 11:41 AM