Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson
(05-11-2021, 09:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Ogbuehi was demoted after playing LT . . . during college. That’s not a good indicator for NFL success. I would consider that a huge red flag. I don’t care about “elite” measurables when their play doesn’t match. And Fisher under performed prior to his heart condition and it didn’t affect his blocking proficiency. Yet, Alexander was still claiming they would be good players after he was hired by the Cowboys. That’s just a complete refusal to acknowledge the reality of the situation. And even more reason not to listen to him.

Did he?
I thought he started his college career at OG, then played RT, then moved to LT his final year?
I know he wasn't great at LT his final year, but he tore his ACL toward the end of that year.
Regardless, he was drafted because of his elite length and athleticism.
Alexander thought he could mold him into a good NFL OT with a year or two of development.

Ogbuehi's best position in college was OG. Perhaps that's where he should have played to have the best chance of success.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson - ochocincos - 05-12-2021, 11:48 AM