Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson
(05-12-2021, 04:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Threw me off for a second with your spelling of D'Ante Smith's name but yeah, I think both him and Trey Hill were steals.

More than likely if you have seen bad film from Carman it is when he was playing with the herniated disc. He could of shut it 
down as you say here, but he played for his for his team and his QB, not for an NFL paycheck. He could of very well went in 
the first round if he just kept the great tape out there.

I am hesitant to expect much from them because, every year or so we find a way to nab a guy who fell down boards for no reason, only for there to be a pretty legitimate reason.

Guys like Rodney Anderson, Malik Jefferson, Josh Malone, Andrew Billings, Paul Dawson, Derron Smith, Reid Fragel and Brandon Thompson.

Every year our "biggest steal" in the late 3rd round or on day 3 ends up just being another nobody who fell for a reason that the teams knew but we didn't.

Not saying this is definitely what's going to happen with these two, but I'm going in expecting absolutely nothing. That way, if they do anything at all it will feel like a bonus Tongue.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson - CJD - 05-12-2021, 05:09 PM