Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule discussion; Bengals open vs Vikings
(05-12-2021, 06:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll be interested in travelling to that Vegas game. Make a long weekend of it.

My friends and I are in a group chat and are already planning it.

Might be tough, though, because if I keep losing money in this market at this rate, I'll be flat broke by the time the season rolls around.

I'm also supposed to be in Vegas on a poker trip for the opening weekend, but we'll see with that.  

I'm happy that we start so light with the first four (the schedule makers did us a favor for once), especially with our Thursday Night Football game against the Jags, who should be pretty bad.  

Actually, the first eight games (with the exceptions of the Packers and Ravens) should all be very winnable games.  If we can come out of there at 6-2 or even 5-3, it could give us lots of confidence for the rest of the season.  Rogers being traded could also be very big for us by giving us a shot to win another in the first 8.

If we could get through that stretch, we'd be set-up very well with 6 of the last 9 at home.  

The week 11 bye is also generous.

It would be amazing to go into Cleveland the last week of the season and earn our way in.  Also, if they're going to be as good as everyone thinks, they could be resting their starters in the final game and give us a better shot to win if we're in a win-and-get-in scenario.

I'm surprised that the NFL were actually good to us for once.  

Final thoughts: I like it and starting fast could set us up for a playoff run.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schedule discussion; Bengals open vs Vikings - BFritz21 - 05-12-2021, 09:39 PM