Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson
(05-12-2021, 05:09 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I am hesitant to expect much from them because, every year or so we find a way to nab a guy who fell down boards for no reason, only for there to be a pretty legitimate reason.

Guys like Rodney Anderson, Malik Jefferson, Josh Malone, Andrew Billings, Paul Dawson, Derron Smith, Reid Fragel and Brandon Thompson.

Every year our "biggest steal" in the late 3rd round or on day 3 ends up just being another nobody who fell for a reason that the teams knew but we didn't.

Not saying this is definitely what's going to happen with these two, but I'm going in expecting absolutely nothing. That way, if they do anything at all it will feel like a bonus Tongue.

I guess I understand that, but we have also had players like Geno, Bates, Dunlap, MLJ, Sanu, Hubbard and recently Tee Higgins
and Logan Wilson. We had a terrible run as of late with somewhat early Draft picks, especially first rounders. Chase actually might
worry me the most just being a first round pick and this is even without an injury history lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-12-2021, 09:50 PM