Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase On ESPN's Most Interestng Rookie Debut!
(05-12-2021, 10:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It looks like ESPN is as PUMPED as we all are for the debut of Burrow to Chase!

I can't help but thinking about how special this offense can be with Burrow, Chase, Boyd, and Higgins, and not to mention Mixon, but then I always have the thought in my mind of "will the line be able to give Burrow time and keep him from getting hurt again."

Luckily, establishing a run with Mixon will help and having Chase at receiver will allow Burrow to get rid of the bell quicker because of their chemistry, as well as having threats at receiver like Boyd and Higgins.  

If we can at least stay unpredictable with our play calling, I think our offense could be dangerous.

QBs get pressured even with good lines so lets look at what we need Burrow to do better when pressured.. He did not throw well on the run and that actually is a key importance to move up the ladder as a solid QB... This is the one narrow I like to see Burrow most improve. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase On ESPN's Most Interestng Rookie Debut! - Essex Johnson - 05-12-2021, 11:24 PM