Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase On ESPN's Most Interestng Rookie Debut!
(05-13-2021, 01:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: All great points and let's just hope they can gel.

Like I said above, the chemistry with Chase and the other receivers will be huge, but I think someone we're overlooking is Moss because a receiving tight end that Burrow already has chemistry with will be a great safety valve, like I said above.  

With safeties trying to make sure they're over the top of the receivers on the outside, it leaves the seams wide open, and the same with backers trying to be in passing lanes because it leaves the middle of the field wide open for Moss to go and sit in an open space.  And let's not forget play action because I think that could be a great help to our line and a very dangerous weapon.

It will be key for the entire Offense to gel from the O-line to the weapons. As Ocho said, having a Preseason will help.

Moss/Uzo/Sample I don't care who could have a great year with Chase now here. He really opens up a lot as we saw at LSU with
Burrow. Jefferson feasted cause of Chase's downfield ability, everyone feasted. Think that if this OL plays half decent this will be a 
damn tough Offense to stop at least if Taylor doesn't suck so bad he holds them back.

This is the question on both sides of the ball in my eyes = Taylor and Anarumo? Will they hold their side of the ball back?

They have so far even when they had good players, but maybe they finally have the players for their schemes? We will see.

If not, these coaches have to go. I do think Pollack and Hobby should really help them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase On ESPN's Most Interestng Rookie Debut! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-13-2021, 02:15 PM