Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase On ESPN's Most Interestng Rookie Debut!
(05-13-2021, 02:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It will be key for the entire Offense to gel from the O-line to the weapons. As Ocho said, having a Preseason will help.

Moss/Uzo/Sample I don't care who could have a great year with Chase now here. He really opens up a lot as we saw at LSU with
Burrow. Jefferson feasted cause of Chase's downfield ability, everyone feasted. Think that if this OL plays half decent this will be a 
damn tough Offense to stop at least if Taylor doesn't suck so bad he holds them back.

This is the question on both sides of the ball in my eyes = Taylor and Anarumo? Will they hold their side of the ball back?

They have so far even when they had good players, but maybe they finally have the players for their schemes? We will see.

If not, these coaches have to go. I do think Pollack and Hobby should really help them.

I know.  

When will we finally spend money for a decent head coach and coordinators?  Think about how many players would be more willing to come play here if we had a head coach that installed confidence in the players and who the players would go play their hearts out for.  Or coordinators that the players could have faith in to put them in the right spots and call plays to play to their strengths.

This team is too talented to be held back by coaching.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase On ESPN's Most Interestng Rookie Debut! - BFritz21 - 05-13-2021, 03:02 PM