Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean
(06-02-2015, 12:25 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Meh...I've become increasingly disappointed with law enforcement.  I live in a pretty decent area and even here I feel like the police are just being dicks and harassing people over petty shit.

(06-02-2015, 01:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Event the guy who called 911 felt bad for even doing it.

But again, they got caught lying.  Period.

Now we see if anything happens to these "couple bad apples". 

(06-02-2015, 02:30 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: It just seems to me that it takes a certain type of person to want to be a cop.  Maybe I'm jaded (I've never been in any real trouble), but I feel like people that want to be cops, feel like they need to have control and power over others, rather than "serve and protect".  Honestly I feel we are overly policed.  I don't know if this statistic is true or not, but I've heard that this country has one of the most imprisoned populations in the democratic free world (thanks to the war on drugs).  And don't even get me started on traffic violations, which I believe is just a way to generate revenue and be a general pain in peoples asses. :snark:

/rant

You're certainly eating the narrative you're being fed boys.  Never mind that a bad shooting occurs in such a minute number of police/citizen/criminal interactions as to be statistically insignificant.  Something that happens .0001% of the time is clearly the issue of our time.  You're right Gmdino, with your obsessive anti-law enforcement agenda, the cops are all bad guys, it's not just a "few bad apples".  We all lie, we all cover up for each other, we all go to work every day just itching for the chance to kill a minority; preferably a black person.

Spoon it up guys, just don't be surprised when the typical over reaction occurs (they're already talking about letting burglars fee because it's just a "crime against property) and you get the same situation you're currently getting in Baltimore and other major cities.  I am so thankful that my promotion is coming through and I'll be off the streets soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-02-2015, 04:46 PM