Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Burrow have Carson Syndrome?
(05-13-2021, 04:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nope, the one thing I always said about Burrow before we even drafted him was he was much more strong mentally
than Palmer ever was.
100% true.  

Carson always seemed like the California Hollywood type that never had to face adversity.  He also seemed like the type that never commanded much respect in the locker room and wasn't much of a leader.  That was especially bad when you consider we had guys like Henry (RIP), Odell, and Chad, and it wouldn't have been as bad if we had a head coach that was a leader, but we all know Marvin was far from a leader.

Like I always say, I love him for his time here and glad he finally stepped up to Mike Brown, but we need more of a leader.
(05-13-2021, 04:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think it's only natural. I wouldn't expect Burrow of old (if all goes well) until 2022.

Like Nate said, I think Burrow is mentally strong enough to come back strong this season, but I just don't know if the line will allow him to play to his full potential.

(05-13-2021, 04:36 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote: No not yet but another year behind a horrible line and I think it could happen.

I'm hoping that we go all-in on the offensive line next season and bring in some players that leave Burrow with no doubt that he'll always be protected.  

Like I said, hopefully our coaching staff is smart enough to normally get the ball out of his hands quickly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Burrow have Carson Syndrome? - BFritz21 - 05-13-2021, 04:57 PM