Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase On ESPN's Most Interestng Rookie Debut!
(05-13-2021, 09:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I LOVE the optimism but I'm just so nervous and skeptical.  

If our line is top 15, we'll definitely make some noise and win a lot of games.  

Maybe switching to a 3-4 a majority of the time will magically improve Lou's play calling and we can at least slow teams down because I think we could have one of the most balanced, as well as one of the most explosive, offensives in the NFL if our line can even perform averagely.

It depends on injuries and Pollack being able to coach up the depth we have honestly on the O-line. I have more faith in Pollack
than most it seems. One year here, the OL improved and he left. Went on to the Jets, couldn't coach that Line up so I understand
some of the pessimism. But with how bad Turner is and how much Pollack wants to prove his coaching prowess we SHALL improve
we just don't know how much.

I don't know if switching to a 3-4 more will help, but it couldn't hurt. We aren't going to a 3-4 the majority of the time though.

Highly doubt that. Should be mostly 4-2-5 sets with our personnel. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase On ESPN's Most Interestng Rookie Debut! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-13-2021, 09:46 PM