Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Burrow have Carson Syndrome?
(05-13-2021, 04:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 100% true.  

Carson always seemed like the California Hollywood type that never had to face adversity.  He also seemed like the type that never commanded much respect in the locker room and wasn't much of a leader.  That was especially bad when you consider we had guys like Henry (RIP), Odell, and Chad, and it wouldn't have been as bad if we had a head coach that was a leader, but we all know Marvin was far from a leader.

Like I always say, I love him for his time here and glad he finally stepped up to Mike Brown, but we need more of a leader.

Like Nate said, I think Burrow is mentally strong enough to come back strong this season, but I just don't know if the line will allow him to play to his full potential.

I'm hoping that we go all-in on the offensive line next season and bring in some players that leave Burrow with no doubt that he'll always be protected.  

Like I said, hopefully our coaching staff is smart enough to normally get the ball out of his hands quickly.

Seems like all in on the line would have been the move this offseason. Lots of quality o lineman were available in FA, and in the draft. Half measures are what Mike Brown does.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Burrow have Carson Syndrome? - t3r3e3 - 05-14-2021, 08:45 AM