Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule discussion; Bengals open vs Vikings
(05-13-2021, 04:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, make or break year for Zac, Playoffs or bust. Predicting the light comes on and we make the Playoffs and win a game.

Burrow and the players we brought in give me hope along with Taylor being young.

Predicting the Offense plays good enough early to win a lot of close games but the D sucks under Lou and we fire him and 
hire Louie Cioffi to call the Defense. Think Cioffi is our insurance in case Lou sucks, very good Defensive mind.

Nate if you dont mind me asking what gives you faith in Louie Cioffi?  I can honestly say I've heard his name as an assistant to the position coaches but that I know of he's never held a job as a position coach.  

So what gives you faith that Louie Cioffi is qualified to come in and call a defense? 

Again, I know nothing about the guy but I'd probably feel better if you put Duffner or Hobby as the interim DC if Lou fails like expected.  

At least I know Duffner has been a DC before and Hobbie is just a veteran coach that's been around the game a long time. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schedule discussion; Bengals open vs Vikings - TJ528 - 05-14-2021, 09:05 AM