Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Burrow have Carson Syndrome?
(05-14-2021, 08:01 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: So, how many throws are we talking? And what were the outcomes of those throws? How many TDs did he throw when he “pulled up”? How many yards, what was his completion percentage? Interceptions?

You’re saying that your “eye test” and Carson’s words prove your point, but they don’t. Your point is that “Carson didn’t follow through on his throws when they were near his leg, so he performed worse on those throws.” However, you have no evidence to back that up. You just believe that since he didn’t “follow through”, he had to have performed worse.

There is strong evidence that Carson had a very strong year in 2006, Fred already posted that. If you can post some data on the information your talking about, then that would be helpful to furthering this conversation.

Carson's own words don't prove my point about Carson?

Are you seriously trying to claim that?

It was a lot of the throws when anyone was near his knee.  I obviously don't know the percentages or any answers like that to your smart ass answers, but I know some balls sailed high and were just off the mark.  

He had a strong year but it could have been even better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Burrow have Carson Syndrome? - BFritz21 - 05-14-2021, 10:47 AM