Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Burrow have Carson Syndrome?
All Carson-slagging aside, the guy had a major knee injury in the post-season, didn't miss a single game in 2006, and played pretty well.  Maybe his approach to the situation wasn't as bad as we are tying to make it seem.  We need to figure out what is caution and smart football and what is chicken-shit cowardly stuff.

We are the same fanbase who want to blame Burrow's injury on ZT for calling a zillion passing plays, but we don't want them to play scared in 2021 so I guess we're going to get on ZT's case if he dares to shift the offensive focus to the running game?  Meh, I don't get it other than just to go on about how Burrow is an absolute machine of a man.  Hopefully everything works out, but I secretly wouldn't mind if Burrow is a bit cautious in 2021.  Secretly I'll admit that.  On here I'll say that it's amazing that we finally have a QB who could break every bone in his body and insist they keep him on the field because he's not some coward from California.

We have a bit of a conundrum, in a sense.  We want Burrow to play like a man possessed but we also know if he gets hurt that we're going to go right back to rooting for a tank job AGAIN.  We want all the groceries in one bag, but we don't want the bag to be heavy.  Ok, rant mode off.  40+ passes for Burrow in week 1, book it (I need to come up with an official number on this, but hey...BOOK IT!).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Burrow have Carson Syndrome? - Nately120 - 05-14-2021, 11:28 AM