Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-06-2015, 08:51 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, of COURSE, it's about equal rights! I mean, it's absolutely HORRIBLE that transgender people aren't allowed to use public restrooms at all! They're people too! :snark:

Cut the crap, Dino. This is an issue solely because trans people are uncomfortable using the restroom designed for their 'plumbing.' Yet, no thought is apparently given or cared about for non trans people who are uncomfortable seeing someone with the opposite 'plumbing' in their restroom.

The thing is, I sympathize with trans people who feel that way, but if they haven't had the necessary surgeries yet, then they need to continue to use the restroom for their 'plumbing.' There are times that I was forced to use a ladies room; it never made me feel like less of a man.

Except other don't have see anything.  A man going into a ladies room would use a stall.  A woman going into a men's room would use a stall.

But imagine the horror at seeing what you THINK is a man walking into the ladies room because of the way they are dressed.

If anything this makes it LESS uncomfortable for the non trans people.  Mainly because they will never know what the plumbing looks like at all.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston voters respond: bathroom usage by anatomy - GMDino - 11-06-2015, 09:31 AM