Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 08:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As far as language goes.... I gave you all the benefit of the doubt when it came to the use of *****.   But then you all got on me for using transexual, then it was for pronouns.   Then you gave me that list that included some nonsense like 2 wolf or twin spirit or something like that... and then that's where you all lost me.    If it takes a rolling knowledge of accepted words that go from good to bad to good .... Then make up new ones every couple of months.      That's where I am out.   I will use what I use and until there is some sort of standard, I will just be called whatever you all think has any affect on me.  

I don't feel the need to compensate for language on your or anyone else's behalf here....  I tried that once.

Slurs are slurs. You can't pretend they don't mean anything just because you're a straight, white, male that doesn't care about anything but your own little bubble of discrimination.

You better feel the need to cut back on the slurs, it's just flat out not acceptable on here, per the new rules. You may play dumb, but I highly doubt you're actually stupid enough to not realize when you're using a specific word that is obviously a problem. Stop playing stupid. I hope I'm not giving you too much credit, I'm trying to be nice about this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - djs7685 - 11-06-2015, 10:33 AM