Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean
(06-02-2015, 04:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're certainly eating the narrative you're being fed boys.  Never mind that a bad shooting occurs in such a minute number of police/citizen/criminal interactions as to be statistically insignificant.  Something that happens .0001% of the time is clearly the issue of our time.  You're right Gmdino, with your obsessive anti-law enforcement agenda, the cops are all bad guys, it's not just a "few bad apples".  We all lie, we all cover up for each other, we all go to work every day just itching for the chance to kill a minority; preferably a black person.

Spoon it up guys, just don't be surprised when the typical over reaction occurs (they're already talking about letting burglars fee because it's just a "crime against property) and you get the same situation you're currently getting in Baltimore and other major cities.  I am so thankful that my promotion is coming through and I'll be off the streets soon.

Yep.  I'm just an anti-cop guy.

I'm certainly not saying they need held to higher standards or that with more and more technology we are catching the "few bad apples" at a higher rate.

Yep.

Oh...and nothing on these two who killed a man and then lied about it?  Nothing at all?  Just that the police should stop doing their job because people want them to do it without killing innocent people and lying about it?

Okie dokie.

I'll remember that at the next memorial 5K I haul my fat ass around to raise money for local officers.  Or the next time I donate to any pro-police cause.  That because I point out it happens and you deny it has any statistical significance it must mean nothing at all. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean - GMDino - 06-02-2015, 04:52 PM