Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Know The Story Between #55 and the Camera??
(11-06-2015, 11:15 AM)BengalB Wrote: They're slamming him on reddit...Pretty bad, too. The camera guy that's said some things on there was standing next to the guy who's camera was hit. You'd think Burfict body slammed the guy. Maybe he had too much momentum? It's the NFL they're filming...Not a tea party!

I doubt it was intentional...He just isn't that kind of guy, I don't think. Maybe it's the media looking for ANYTHING to stir up some bullshit and cause stress to our 8-0 Bengals??

I think it's pretty unprofessional for an NFL camera man to be on reddit running his mouth, IMHO. With that said, I'd give just about anything to have that gig!

I remember seeing this happen during the game.  I believe his momentum could have carried him into the camera or at least I'll give him the benefit of any doubt, but it also seemed he could have avoided the camera the same as Nelson did.  However, pushing the camera to the side was intentional.  He intentionally twisted Cam Newton's ankle.  I memory serves me correctly, I have seen him punch other players in the groin.  He does crap like this.  It is a lack of character on his part and a lack of control/leadership on the coaches part for allowing him to continue crap like this.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Anyone Know The Story Between #55 and the Camera?? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-06-2015, 11:41 AM