Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson
(05-21-2021, 11:39 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Sure, right after you give me the definition of "Beyond a reasonable doubt". If it's good enough to convict someone for murder, it's good enough for me. Are you the type of person that needs a smoking gun to be convinced of something?

If the Bengals beat reporters/writers reporting from multiple sources inside of PBS that Marvin DID NOT want Ross and wanted the Bengals to draft Allen - and no one from the club came out to dispute this, coupled with Marvin's treatment of Ross and Mavin's own comments in a Nov 17, 2020 article from The Athletic written by Dan Pompei titled "To Marvin Lewis, Wisdom Has Come Through Recognizing What's Important", which covers Marvin's exit and life after football don't qualify as "Beyond a reasonable doubt" I also need you to give me the definitions of the word "dense".

Other than it not going with your what you thought was reality, what evidence do you have against anyone covering the Bengals' journalistic integrity as to where you wouldn't believe their reports? <--------------- Anyone NOT directly employed by the team, that is.

Wouldn’t it have been easier to write a fact is something which is proven to be true? And if what you claimed was fact then you would be able to provide evidence to corroborate your claim which would shut me the F up instead of this beyond a reasonable doubt song and dance BS.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-21-2021, 08:18 PM