Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Know The Story Between #55 and the Camera??
Looks like his momentum ran him in to the camera and he deflected it from hitting him in the chest. Only thing he didn't do was try to save it from falling. He plays linebacker in the NFL and thats what matters to him. Search and destroy. He probable didn't think twice about running into the camera because that isn't his job to worry about it.

My comment on the camera man is he shouldn't be making an issue about it. It is unprofessional to do so. He had his camera sitting on a house of cards that tells me something. I mean my kids used to do that sort of thing with blocks and empty boxes and knock them down.

VB is a great player with an edge and plays that way. He is going to help the Bengals win alot of games and people are going to knit pick him to death for it. Is he going to rub some people the wrong way sometimes probably but his wrecklessness is part of what makes a great player. Great NFL linebackers aren't always choir boys and if they were they would probably suck. And the fans and players from the other teams that will continually complain about him would love to have him on their team.

Your mission: Search and Destroy

Now everybody get outta the way before you get hurt.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Anyone Know The Story Between #55 and the Camera?? - tigerseye - 11-06-2015, 11:53 AM