Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman At Guard- Consulted Willie Anderson
(05-24-2021, 05:44 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I'll repost, but nicer, since there's a mystery moderator (it's obvious who it is) that allows snarky posts they agree with and then silently deletes the snarky posts they don't without saying a word....

Try controlling your emotions and stop insulting people?

Quote:Here you go. Now you have heard two reports of Cowboys players whining about PA.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloggingtheboys.com/platform/amp/2018/11/1/18050842/cowboys-offensive-line-acknowledges-their-own-culpability-in-paul-alexander-firing-vow-to-fix-it

Okay, let’s take a look at the quotes.

Quote: “At the end of the day our room wasn’t performing up to the standard that we set the last few years,” Martin said. “I want to reiterate, this was not a one-man problem. We have to play better. Obviously, you can’t just switch everything, especially for some of the younger guys.

“But I think we will kind of implement some of the stuff we’ve done in the past and use some stuff we’ve done recently, too. Any time you do a new technique it’s going to be a tough transition especially with what we’ve done over the past few years. But I don’t want to put the blame on that. It’s not one guy’s one new technique. We weren’t playing up to the standard that we had.

Quote: “It’s always great seeing an old face,” Smith said. “Hud knows me more than anybody. He helped out a lot my first year. He’ll be a big help. [Colombo] knows, as a player, what we need and what we need to get fixed and we trust him and it’s going to be a good process. It’s a big opportunity for Colombo. We’ll move forward and get this thing right.”

Quote: “If you look at the tape, some of our problems on offense have definitely been up front so it’s something we have to address,” Martin said. “I know Coach Colombo is extremely excited to start working with us full-go. We’re very excited to have Colombo in our room because we’re very used to what he brings.”

Quote: “I don’t think it’ll be that much of a change,” he said. “It’s more so just us being able to do a lot of different things that we’ve done in the past, just kind of getting back to us playing at a high level and being more effective.”

Wow, they complained so incessantly that they failed to mention Alexander’s name a single time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread