Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I'll be ready to go when it's time to go"
(05-28-2021, 10:56 AM)PDub80 Wrote: These kinds of things always remind me of the similar quote Sam Adams gave when he was trying to lose, like, 75lbs in a month of TC or something like that. Didn't happen. He hadn't worked on anything in the offseason and had gotten way way way over playing weight.

Not sure what to make of Reader's lack of recovery. Was Joey B's injury, which happened considerably later in the season, much worse? Does Burrow's injury have a faster recovery time? I have no idea. I would have thought Reader's injury would have been rehabbed by now if the wirk had been put in? Again, no idea the extent or recovery time of Reader's issue. Hell, Richie Braham is still trying to rehab back from that bone bruise on his shin. Some guys take time.

Burrow put a time limit on coming back and worked hard to basically get there.... Reader is off to the side still trying to figure it out. Not sure what the deal was with his injury and recovery.
I think it's precautionary. DJ will be ready to go
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I'll be ready to go when it's time to go" - sandwedge - 05-28-2021, 11:12 AM