Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Continues To Be Creepy.........
(05-29-2021, 04:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

You’re kidding, right?

How is Biden better than Trump?

Oh, let me count the ways. Well, I would if you were at all sincere in having a good faith discussion on these things.

(05-29-2021, 04:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Even if Biden were better than Trump, that makes it ok for Biden to be a creepy pedophile?

What about the commentary makes him a "creepy pedophile?" His commentary could just as easily be interpreted as some commentary from a grandparent type person. Have you never heard some old person say "oh, look how grown up they look!?" Happens all the time. You are inferring, or rather the right-wing media machine is spouting and you are parroting this idea that this make him some creepy chomo, but that is nothing but a subjective interpretation of the incident.

Now, let me say here, that Biden has some credible accusations against him from (adult) women regarding some sexual misconduct before his time in office and I want those investigated just as I want the roughly two dozen of Trump's investigated. I don't like Biden. I am not a fan of him, personally, and I am not a big fan of his political history. But when it came down to him versus Trump, the choice was as clear as the water in Lake Baikal.

Anyway, I'm going to hopefully resist posting in this thread after this. I know there is no good faith in you starting these threads, so I don't try to put in much effort. Sometimes I just can't help myself, though.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Continues To Be Creepy......... - Belsnickel - 05-29-2021, 06:51 PM