Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Zac Taylor Bob Bratkowski 2.0
Okay I'm not trying to be super negative or anything. Just curious if anyone has thought about how Taylor seems to be of the same philosophy that Bratkowski was as in that to have real success it has to be all about the passing game and that the running game is only a side note. I believe Bratkowski was quoted as saying about the running game that it's hard to win with 3yds and a cloud of dust.

Do you think we'll have a focus on the running game this year with what looks like at least on paper one of the best WR trio's in the league?

Also I think it will be another interesting thing to watch week 1. Do we come out with a emphasis on the running game with QB possibly seeing his first live action after knee surgery? What's the over under on pass attempts 40?

Also I know it's been asked already but it was asked as "how good does Taylor have to be to keep" but I think with already having the built in excuse of Burrow coming off injury the question might be how bad does Taylor need to be before we show him the door? For me this team needs to be atleast .500 and more importantly I need to see at least an adjustment to the offense philosophy. The past 2 seasons we just hand the ball to the Quarterback and say okay be a top 5 QB in the league and we'll win games. We need a more balanced attack.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Is Zac Taylor Bob Bratkowski 2.0 - NUGDUKWE - 05-30-2021, 12:32 PM