Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Jackson Carman New Bengals OL
(05-31-2021, 02:59 AM)Older Than You Too Wrote: 1. Taylor is a loser, he'll never win a playoff game here. Hell, I doubt he ever has a winning record here. We'll need another Marvin type to get us out of this second lost decade.

2. I'm just a realist. We brought Zac in to get us over the Marv hump, but after two years of him shitting the bed we're talking about a 1-3 year rebuild. He's had three drafts with his inept fingerprints all over it and two of the biggest FA spending sprees we've ever seen. It all resulted in a regression that makes Dave Shula look semi competent.

3. PA is a moot point at this time. Everyone wanted him gone. I gave him his props for what he did, but he was past his prime. 

4. Pollock is better than Turner, but he's not the cure all everyone here seems to think. That great Dallas line he had, he inherited. He didn't magically make our line better in 2018. He didn't do much for the Jets either in his two years there.

Like your last line says, we will see. But if anyone has delusions of grandeur that Zac and co. are finally gonna just "get it" in the third year of an historically bad run... eh.

I want better then a Marvin type, agree that Taylor has been terrible so far. I just have to hope being so young is what has held 
him back and not having the players to fit his scheme. Bottom line is this is Taylor's make or break year, make the Playoffs or see
you later pal. It is Pollack, not pollock, he ain't a fish. It isn't a coincidence that the Dallas line fell apart after Pollack left and PA 
took over. Coaching matters. Pollack is a good coach, both PA and Turner are not.

Youth is what Zac has on his side. Lou is the coach who has had the most help in FA here and has sucked it up. Wanted this guy 
gone after last season and think this is our biggest mistake in keeping him around.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome Jackson Carman New Bengals OL - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-31-2021, 01:46 PM