Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Jackson Carman New Bengals OL
(05-31-2021, 01:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I want better then a Marvin type, agree that Taylor has been terrible so far. I just have to hope being so young is what has held 
him back and not having the players to fit his scheme. Bottom line is this is Taylor's make or break year, make the Playoffs or see
you later pal. It is Pollack, not pollock, he ain't a fish. It isn't a coincidence that the Dallas line fell apart after Pollack left and PA 
took over. Coaching matters. Pollack is a good coach, both PA and Turner are not.

Youth is what Zac has on his side. Lou is the coach who has had the most help in FA here and has sucked it up. Wanted this guy 
gone after last season and think this is our biggest mistake in keeping him around.
Shula had youth on his side as well. Pollock/Pollack, a typo doesn't change the fact he's a bit over-rated around here. Yes, he's good, but he's not the shroom whisperer people on this forum claim he is. As for the Dallas line after Pollack left, there were several significant injuries in 2018 that hampered that line. Jonathan Cooper missed 12 games and their center was out for the year. And then you add past his prime Piano man. Sure, Pollack was a good steward for two years, but was it the injuries and PA that worsened that line, or Pollack's absence? The world may never know.
(05-31-2021, 11:00 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Can't imagine being a fan of a team that you want to lose to get rid of the coach. Wouldn't you be better off if ZT, Lou and Duke Tobin plan worked and the Bengals had a successful season that we can build on? Why hate just to hate? Plenty of time to be upset if they actually do have a subpar season. 

Want? LOL, I know he's gonna lose because he's terrible. I don't want him to be a loser, I never did, but what has he shown us? If he wins a playoff game this year. Hell, if he wins the division, I'll change my mind. After three years (this season) and what he's been given from the inept FO, that should be the standard. I see people saying "if he has 7-8 wins that's a W." No, that's not a W. He was brought in to, sooner rather than than later, get us over the Marvin hump. Not to get us a (maybe) playoff appearance when Burrow is 27 years old.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome Jackson Carman New Bengals OL - Older Than You Too - 06-01-2021, 04:00 AM