Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I'll be ready to go when it's time to go"
(06-01-2021, 11:57 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Maybe next time, instead of lashing out, try and ask people questions about what they mean to continue dialogue.

Next time instead of falling back on political double speak why don't you just own what you said.

Firt of all you took a very positive comment from Reader "I'll be ready to go when it is time to go" and immediately said it reminded you of a very negative situation

(05-28-2021, 10:56 AM)PDub80 Wrote: These kinds of things always remind me of the similar quote Sam Adams gave when he was trying to lose, like, 75lbs in a month of TC or something like that. Didn't happen. He hadn't worked on anything in the offseason and had gotten way way way over playing weight.

There is nothing about being "triggered" that would lead anyone who read that comment to take it as a negative comment toward Reader.  You said his situation "reminds  you of" Sam Adams being lazy.  How do you expect that NOT to be taken as a negative swipe at Reader?

Then you admit you have no knowledge of the injury

(05-28-2021, 10:56 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Not sure what to make of Reader's lack of recovery. Was Joey B's injury, which happened considerably later in the season, much worse? Does Burrow's injury have a faster recovery time? I have no idea.

But even though you have no idea what you are talking about you still form an opinion.  Why you would choose to form an opinion when you have no idea what you are talking about but **SURPRISE**  The opinion form by PDub is NEGATIVE

(05-28-2021, 10:56 AM)PDub80 Wrote:  I would have thought Reader's injury would have been rehabbed by now if the wirk had been put in?

What a shocker, right?  PDub comes up with an opinion based on nothing and he thinks Reader has not put in  the work.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I'll be ready to go when it's time to go" - fredtoast - 06-01-2021, 01:45 PM