Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I'll be ready to go when it's time to go"
(06-01-2021, 01:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Next time instead of falling back on political double speak why don't you just own what you said.

Firt of all you took a very positive comment from Reader "I'll be ready to go when it is time to go" and immediately said it reminded you of a very negative situation

There is nothing about being "triggered" that would lead anyone who read that comment to take it as a negative comment toward Reader.  You said his situation "reminds  you of" Sam Adams being lazy.  How do you expect that NOT to be taken as a negative swipe at Reader?

Then you admit you have no knowledge of the injury

But even though you have no idea what you are talking about you still form an opinion.  Why you would choose to form an opinion when you have no idea what you are talking about but **SURPRISE**  The opinion form by PDub is NEGATIVE

What a shocker, right?  PDub comes up with an opinion based on nothing and he thinks Reader has not put in the work.

There's no political double speak. I was quite clear and concise that the conclusion you jumped to was not at all what I said or meant. I literally just explained that to you. You are choosing to be obtuse about it because you feel embarrassed that you read something wrong (SHOCKER) and now want to be argumentative and combative over it to save face. None of us have any knowledge of the injury. Not YOU. Not ME. Why do you feel as if you or anyone else can speak on it and I cannot?

Without knowledge it is fair to ask questions or wonder as to the extent of it. I didn't make absolute statements about Reader's injury. I very clearly allowed the fact that WE DO NOT KNOW to be the theme of my post. The Bengals have been less than forthcoming on injuries, as is their right, and it is our right as fans to question what we see.

I did not say that DJ Reader was lazy. I didn't even come close to inferring that DJ Reader is lazy. I said that his quote reminded me of Sam Adam's quote since it is very similar. Just because Sam Adams said something and then DJ Reader said something similar does not = DJ Reader is lazy. Those aren't even remotely close logical dots to connect.

Since you so vehemently disagree, how is what DJ Reader said different than what Sam Adams said?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I'll be ready to go when it's time to go" - PDub80 - 06-01-2021, 02:24 PM